“My Dad My Superhero”.
The most important member of a family, He works day and night just to keep his family happy. Fathers take up all the responsibilities, be it the education of his children or every other monetary needs. He works every day in the quest of bettering everything and thus bettering the condition of the family.
One of the special day for father to be rewarded for what he is and what he has been doing for the whole family. List down are the top gift you can surprise your lovely father.
#1. Clothing or Mens Grooming gifts
- Watch: A smart analog, digital or mechanical dad-approved watches will make perfect Father’s Day gifts.
- Shirt & Trouser: Whether a family function or office work, a fashionable cool shirt and trouser will make dad stand apart from others and will glow their personality.
- Gold Ring | Bracelet: A budget ring or bracelet will be a priceless moment.
- Card Holder: It will help protect their business or regular cards in a slim leather holder. It will add a touch of professionalism to its personality.
- Shaving Kit: A complete shaving kit with scrub, razor, cream, brush, blades and a post-shave balm help to look good and cleaned shaved.
#2. Work | Office related gifts
- Purse, Diary & Pen: These can be the basic items keep money and schedule updates.
- Tie: Utlimate gift for dad Everybody deserves an appreciation! And lets, do it in style this Father’s day. A masculine GOLD TROPHY, TIE AND GREETING CARD gift set makes the ideal gift for dad.
- Smart Bag: S office bag or smart bag or anti thief bag will help to keep items secure. More over smartphone can directly be charged from cable and power bank kept inside.
- Key Chain: Multifunction keychain containing screw, pin, bottle cap opener etc. can be helpful in any need.
- Power Bank: A 10000 MAH or more capacity bank helps to keep smartphone always fully charged.
- Car Mobile Holder: To keep smartphone firm while navigating using maps.
- Jump Starter: Portable jump starters are inexpensive and plentiful. Dad will definitely like one of these for Father’s Day
#3. Health and Fitness gifts
- Weight Machine: If your dad is a sporty, gym enthusiast weight machine will help him in good shape. Even for all family member it is useful.
- Smart Wrist Band: An activity tracker, also known as a fitness tracker, is a device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness-related metrics such as distance walked or run, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of sleep.
- Blood Pressure and Sugar measuring machine: This will help to measure blood pressure or sugar level at home comfort and keep track of health.
#4. Lifestyle or Personality gifts
- Wine Glass: A thoughtful gift for a special dad, our personalised wine glass is a wonderful way to remind him that he’s number one! Perfect for serving his favourite tipple, it makes a great birthday or Father’s Day gift for a wine-loving dad!
- Perfume: Treat your dad to a fabulous new fragrance this Father’s Day. Whether he is fun, sporty, laidback or stylish, there’s a perfect.
- Coffeemaker: How does he like his coffee? Why don’t you let him decide this time! Buy him this budget-friendly coffee maker so that he can make his coffee with ease, any time of the day.
- Sunglasses: If dad travel a lot in summer or daytime sunglasses can be a good option.
#5. Mind Peace | Calm | Meditation | Relaxation | Stress Relief gifts
- Saregama Carvan: Make your dad feel relax and listen to 5000 retro music from saregama carvan.
- Harmonica: Harmonica will make a great gift for a music lover dad.
- Novels: The great thing about giving books as gifts is that even the father who thinks he’s learned it all can still explore a new world, learn more about his favorite hobby, or be entertained by a fun cast of characters.
- Pillow: Gift a dad pillow or a stress relief pillow so that it help in getting a proper calm sleep.
#. The Most Expensive Gift
Apart from all materialistic gift the most expensive gift you can give to your dad is TIME. Spending Quality time with family always make family bond stronger, love and sharing happiness is all dad need. A vacation trip or dinner in restaurant with family can add a cherry on cake.
If you are a kid you can simply write a lovely dad letter or greeting card. Trust me dad will be very happy even if you gift him a greeting card. A Jaadu ki Jhappi (Hug) can also be priceless moment for dad.
So friends these were all gifts you can give to your day on Father’s Day or on its Birthday. Hope you get your choice or product. Wishing all father a healthy and long live life.